老战友俱乐部

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     记得常回家看看!

2014年5月9日星期五

在西餐厅如何用英语点菜?


在西餐厅如何用英语点菜?

2014-05-09 Fashion Singles
Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?晚上好,女士,先生。要两人用餐的桌子吗?
Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?
是的。我们可以坐那边靠窗的桌子吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?
对不起,那张已有人预订了。这张可以吗?
Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.
好的,那我们就要这张。
Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?
好的。先生,可以点菜了吗?
Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.
我想我喜欢套餐。
Waiter: All right. And you, madam?
好的。您要点什么,女士?
Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?
我不想要套餐,请给我 1 份牛扒好吗?
Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?
好的。您希望牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中还是全熟?
Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?
适中。另外,你们供应什么汤?
Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.
我们有清汤和奶油汤供您选择。
Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.
奶油汤听起来不错,给我来 1 份吧。
Waiter: Just a moment, please.
请稍等。
Waiter: Can I take your order?
你要点什么?
Guest: I'll take two value meals.
我要两份超值套餐。
Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?
你要什么饮料?
Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.
请来一份可口可乐和一份橙汁。
Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.
多加 4 元,你可以换成特大号套餐。
Guest: Yes, I'd like that.
好吧,那么我就要特大号的。
Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?
你要不要甜点,如苹果派或冰激凌?
Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.
不用,谢谢,我想我还需要一点冰水。
Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.
冰水要 5 元。
Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?
好的,请多给我几张纸巾和一些甜酸酱及胡椒,好吗?
Waiter: Sure.
好的。
Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?
下午好,先生。您想先来点饮料吗?
Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?
我想来点啤酒,你们有什么啤酒?
Waiter: We have Local and Heineken Which kind do you prefer?
我们有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜欢哪一种?
Guest: Heineken, please.
健力士。
Waiter: One Heineken.
一支健力士。
Waiter: May I take your order, sir?
我可以为您点菜了吗,先生?
Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.
好的,我想要一份家乡沙律。
Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.
您想要什么沙律酱呢?我们有法汁和意大利汁。
Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.
意大利酱,然后来一份西冷扒。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.
对不起,我们的西冷扒卖完了,尝尝我们的牛柳,好吗?那也一样美味。
Guest: All right. I'll take that.
好的,就要那个。
Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?
请问要几成熟呢?
Guest: Medium.
五成熟(半熟)。
Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and...
您的牛肉要配什么汁?我们有黑椒汁和 ……
Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.
黑椒汁。可以了。
Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce. Is that right?
您点了一份家乡沙律配意大利酱,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。
Guest: Yes.
是的。
Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?
霍华德夫人,我可以为您点菜了吗?
Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?
我可以先看看菜谱吗?
Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.
可以,请慢慢看,我回头为你点菜。
Guest: Waiter, I'd like Stewed Codfish.
服务员,我想要烩鳕鱼。
Waiter: I'm very sorry. That dish is not available ( sold out ) now. May I suggest the lamb chop? It is also tasty. Would you like to try it?
非常抱歉,那样菜式现在没有供应(已卖完),可否尝试羊腿?那道菜也是非常美味的,要不要试一试呢?
Guest: OK, and a grilled salmon with strawberry vinegar.
好吧,再来一份草莓醋汁扒鲜三文鱼。
Waiter: I'm afraid it will take some time for this dish. About 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?
这道菜恐怕要费些时间,大约 25 分钟,您介不介意等多一会儿呢?
Waiter: For 20 yuan more you can have a half a delicious, grilled lobster. would you like to try it?
您只需另加 20 元就可以品尝半只美味扒龙虾,想不想试一下?
Guest: It's sounds fine, we'll take it.
听上去不错,我们试一下吧。
Waiter: Would you like a bottle of white wine to go with your lobster?
要不要来一瓶白葡萄酒来配龙虾呢?
Guest: Yes. I'd like that.
好的。
Waiter: You have ordered two main dishes. Would you like it served together or separately?
您点了两道主菜,请问是需要一起上,还是分开上呢?
Guest: Separately, please.
分开上。
Waiter: Thank you very much. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.
谢谢。您的菜 30 分钟后送到。
Guest: Thank you.
谢谢。
Fashion Singles致力于打造高端单身资源信息互助型公众平台,其成员以在北京、上海、广州等城市的海归、金融、文化、外企等业界群体为主,目前基本上由海归和国内知名高校毕业的单身人士构成。Fashion Singles将为优质单身人士提供多种社交、婚恋、商务合作、赞助、聚会活动、学习讲座等多种信息整合及互助服务,同时,精挑细选各路行内精英人士加盟,营造互动互助型人脉资源圈。

欢迎您通过以下三种方式关注和加入我们
1.点击屏幕右上角按钮,【查看公众账号】可关注和加入我们
2. 在【添加好友]-->【搜索公众账号】中查找:fashionsingles
3. 通过微信扫描以下二维码添加


0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页